Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New

So we decide to try this whole blogging thing. We have a myspace and facebook page but we will see how this goes! I guess to start Joe and I have been married for five and half years. We were married in the Anchorage, Alaska Temple December 14th, 2002. It was a small and simple wedding! We decided to start a family right away and that following year we had our first daughter Alyssa. She is now four years old. She is in ballet and loves to dance and sing. And if anyone who knows Joe and his love for movie quoting she is just as good as her daddy or maybe even a little better. Mostly they are disney but she is good! Then 23 months later our sweet Tessa arrived! She is now two and the biggest handfull ever. I love her to death but she can't stay out of trouble for the life of her...poor thing will always learn the hard way. She got her pride and stubborness from both parents!! Then 14 months after Tessa was born Joey arrived! Wow, tell you about surprise! I was so scared to find out we were having another baby that close. But Joey who is now one is the sweetest little guy you will ever meet. HE is just like his daddy, always has a bump or bruise somewhere. I love him to pieces...he is the baby that makes you want another baby! Which leads me to the next baby I am due in October and we just found out we are having a little girl and her name will be Marissa. We are very blessed to have the children we have. They are what keeps us on our toes everyday!

Joe and I have been in Eagle River for the last three and half years and probably will remain in Alaska forever! We love it here and we love being near family. We didn't really grow up around our cousins or grandparents so this is something we wanted for our children. Currently I am a stay-at-home mom and I do daycare. Joe works for the State of Alaska Court System as an In-Court Clerk. He really loves his job...which makes me happy because he isn't coming home complaining about his job. We are very blessed.

Joe currently works in the Young Mens program at church and is the Scout Master also. He loves being involved with the Young Men. I work in the primary and right now I help in the nursery. I have to admit I was pretty upset being called into the nursery but now I am fine with it because is has given me good bonding time with our daughter Tessa. Which I am really loving!

We are currently in the process of purchasing our own home...talk about stress! I can't wait until we are done and we can just move in. Hopefully the end of June is when that will take place! Other than that we are good and life is good!

2 comments:

Vernon's Minion said...

Congradulations on the home purchase! Are you still going to be in E.R.?

April said...

Yeah we will still be here in Eagle River...we are moving over off of Riddle. It os by the batting cages here in town.